Neal, Adam and Josh recap Week 3 and then discuss and debate Week 4! No fence riding, playing the middle or playing it safe. The guys call each other out on their non-sense all while covering everything you need to win your leagues in Week 4!
Whether you're playing redraft, dynasty, daily fantasy (DFS), Best Ball or you just want to avoid the madness and stresses of the world, you need Clock Dodgers in your life! Get an edge in your leagues while enjoying unfiltered hilarious and insightful conversation about fantasy football, life and more!
Topics on this episode:
- Injuries, major headlines and important news from Week 3
- Trust Issues: Starting Ravens WRs + Knowing which Patriots RB to start + Broncos WRs and TEs with Brett Rypien as the starter + Titans and Steelers being cancelled due to COVID-19 + Myles Gaskins dominating the Dolphins backfield
- Can He Do That Again: Vikings WR Justin Jefferson + Bengals WR Tee Higgins + Panthers RB Mike Davis + Packers WR Allen Lazard + Bengals RB Joe Mixon
- Not So Obvious Locks of Week 1: A Dolphins WR with a big opportunity + A Chiefs WR who's heating up + A Bear with a new QB
- Foul or No Foul: Celebrity presidential endorsements actually sway votes + Hakeem Butler is the next Darren Waller + the Lakers vs Heat NBA Finals will be filled with plenty of animosity between the two teams
- Show and Tell: Neal needs help finding Adam and Josh on the Scott Fish Bowl rankings + Josh incriminates himself live on the show
Follow us @clockdodgers
on Twitter and Instagram
BE KIND - BE GREAT - KEEP DODGING!