"Are you a believer?" (Track #1). You have no choice. Freemason's are actually God! Get Part 2
and Part 3
! The third in my series of "God" DJ/Producer tribute mixes. Just genuflect and bow down to the greatness that is FREEMASONS! What? You don't know the eleventh commandment? So good that Eve commanded me to birth twins. "Thou shall not not beat mix only one monumental Freemason's mix unless they all are beyond Godly. To not do so would be a sin." Here is Part one. Part two in two weeks or join my Facebook Fan Page
to get part two before anyone else. "Music makes the people come together" (Madonna vs. the Freemasons, Track #3).
Make sure to download my previous two "God" tribute mixes "Morgan Page is God" and "Digital Dog is God". Contemplating a Chicane and Tiesto "God" mix. Which do you prefer? Let me know at email@example.com.
Track List (55:51):
- Believer (Summer Of Pride Mix) - Freemasons
- Love On My Mind (Club Mix) - Freemasons
- Music Make Me A Dancer (Radboy Mash Mix) - Madonna vs. Freemasons
- When You Touch Me (Original Mix) - Freemasons featuring Katherine Ellis
- Here Comes The Rain Again (Freemasons Vocal Mix) - Eurythmics
- Uninvited (Freemasons Bootleg Mix) - Alanis Morissette: As the story goes, this is the version that was stolen from the Freemasons and thus made it onto the internet. It was an instant sensation. I secretly think the Freemasons were thrilled. However, there was never an agreement with Alanis. Too bad for her. They eventually recorded a vocal with Bailey Tzuke some time late. It was good but inferior to the bootleg. LOVE!
- Wonderful Life (Freemasons Club Mix) - Hurts: This cuteness and fantastic musicality of the guys in Hurts is only surpassed by this amazing remix. A fave of 2010.
- Ring The Alarm (Freemasons Club Mix) - Beyonce: I rarely put a well known over the top vocal "diva" on my DJ mixes. Here is one of those rare remixes that excels beyond the persona of the artist. Classic.
- Disco Lies (Freemasons Club Mix) - Moby: Almost nothing like the original. I love Moby but this remix is a clear indication of what the Freemasons can do to a song. A fitting closing to part one.