Your butt is important.
Yes, it’s helpful for sitting and a few other essential purposes. However, it’s also a muscle group that can have a big impact on your performance and appearance.
Learn how to get awesome glutes from Bret Contreras
, aka "The Glute Guy."
Your glutes — the muscles around your posterior -- play a key role in powering your leg movements and stabilizing your upper body during daily activities.
If you’re a physique athlete like a bodybuilder or model, then the appearance of your butt also matters. As Bret Contreras
says in this podcast — your butt can be a "deal breaker" if you’re competing in a physique sport.
In this podcast, Bret Contreras, aka “The Glute Guy” is going to share his 20 years worth of knowledge on glute training with you. You’ll learn:
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when training their glutes.
- The best exercises you should use to train your glutes.
- How and when to use these exercises in your workout program for best results.
- How to modify your glute training for aesthetic versus athletic goals.
- Why men and women may need to train their glutes differently, and how to do so.
- How your genes affect your glute development.