Let me ask you a question: why do you lift weights?
Are you trying to get stronger?
Are you trying to gain muscle
JC Deen has plenty of shirtless pics to show he knows how to build muscle, but he looked to classy in this picture for me not to use it.
Are you trying to improve your general health and fitness?
If the main reason you lift weights is to gain muscle, rather than get stronger, then your training should be different.
In this podcast, JC Deen
is going to teach you exactly how to create a workout program for gaining muscle. You’ll learn...
- What exercises to use for building muscle.
- How to sequence your exercises in each workout.
- What rep ranges to use.
- How long to rest between sets.
- How many sets to perform.
- How to measure your progress.
- How to change your training program if you hit a plateau.