Gyms are sweaty, wet places and they're the perfect place for coronavirus to hide.
Chinese data indicates that gyms are a high risk location for spreading the virus to other people or picking it up.
So what can you do to help make your workout a little bit safer?
On the show today:
* What's going on in Italy? What are the chances mass quarantine will work?
* Does air travel increase the risk of getting infected?
* Can you catch coronavirus through air conditioning?
* How does the testing process work? When will authorities test me for coronavirus?
* How risky are gyms? And what about steam rooms?
And Dr Norman Swan clarifies the study he talked about yesterday on disinfectants. Which ones are the best for coronavirus?
Coronacast is a daily podcast that's all about answering your coronavirus questions.
If you want to send in a question, go to abc.net.au/coronavirus
and we might answer it tomorrow on the podcast.