If you're hoping to stay healthy and coronavirus-free, one of the best things you can do it wash your hands often and wash your hands well.
But what are the best techniques? What soap should you use? And how do you get out of the bathroom without touching anything?
On the show today:
* What's the best way to wash your hands?
* Bar soap or liquid soap?
* Is the virus passing from person to person out in the community?
* How many intensive care beds do we have in Australia?
* Public pools. Good or bad?
* More on those hot and sweaty gyms
And Dr Norman Swan explains some research about the average incubation period of the virus. It's possibly both shorter, and longer, than you might think.
Coronacast is a daily podcast that's all about answering your coronavirus questions.
If you want to send in a question, go to abc.net.au/coronavirus
and we might answer it tomorrow on the podcast.