What happened to 33-year-old Taylor Wright? In September 2017, Taylor’s body was found on a friend’s family farm. But without any solid direct evidence linking that friend to the crime, would justice ever be served for Taylor?
This episode was researched and written by Jennifer Tintner from the Law & Crime Trial Network. Follow Jennifer on Twitter @JenniferTintner.
Sponsors in this episode:
- Best Fiends - Download Best Fiends FREE on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- LOLA - Get 30% off your first month’s subscription. Just visit MyLola.com and enter COURT30 when you subscribe.
- Rothys - Check out all the amazing styles available right now at Rothys.com/COURT.
- The RealReal - Consign with The RealReal today and earn up to 85% commission plus site credit. Go to TheRealReal.com.
- Jenny Craig - Get 8 days of free food + a FREE DNA kit when you go to JennyCraig.com/COURT.
Please consider supporting Court Junkie with as little as $3 a month via Patreon.com/CourtJunkie to receive ad-free episodes. Help support Court Junkie with $6 a month and get access to bonus monthly episodes.
Follow me on Twitter @CourtJunkiePod or Instagram at CourtJunkie.