When 38-year-old Samira Frasch was found deceased in her swimming pool on February 22, 2014, investigators in Tallahassee, Florida, immediately looked to her estranged husband.
Was her death an accident, or was it murder?
This episode was researched and written by Jordan Hensley.
Sponsors in this episode:
- Care/of: For 50% off your first Care/of order, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter code Junkie50.
- Lightstream - Apply now at Lightstream.com/COURT to get a special interest rate discount.
- NetSuite - Schedule your free demo and receive their FREE guide – “Seven Key Strategies to Grow Your Profits” at NetSuite.com/COURT.
- Policygenius - Find your best price and apply at Policygenius.com.
- The Real Real - Consign with The RealReal today and earn up to 85% commission plus site credit. Go to The RealReal.com.
Please consider supporting Court Junkie with as little as $3 a month via Patreon.com/CourtJunkie to receive ad-free episodes. Help support Court Junkie with $6 a month and get access to bonus monthly episodes.
Follow me on Twitter @CourtJunkiePod or Instagram at CourtJunkie.