Kerry Wekelo is the Chief Operating Officer at Actualize Consulting, a firm that specializes in optimizing financial services. Kerry is also a coach, keynote speaker, and author of the books, Culture Infusion and Gratitude Infusion, which provide practical advice on how to build a thriving organizational culture.
In this episode, Aviv and Kerry explore the concepts of Culture Infusion and Gratitude Infusion. They delve deep into the importance of self-awareness, honesty, and empathy within organizations. Finally, Aviv and Kerry share best practices on how individuals and businesses can practice gratitude to foster personal and professional growth.
- 00:40 – Aviv introduces today’s guest, Kerry Wekelo who speaks to what she enjoys most about the work she does at Actualize Consulting
- 05:56 – Kerry expounds on how she coaches Intentional Leadership and shares the Pause, Pivot Strategy she has curated
- 09:18 – The importance of self-awareness
- 13:17 – Kerry defines and elaborates on the practice of Gratitude Infusion
- 18:45 – Advice Kerry would give to those struggling to find ways to practice gratitude
- 22:35 – Why gratitude is so critical to ensure a thriving organizational culture and best practices for integrating gratitude into parenting
- 28:04 – Two learnings Kerry values above all others and parting words of wisdom from Kerry
FULL SHOW NOTES: https://www.avivconsulting.com/cnf99