The tearing of wrapping paper, the breath of anticipation. All-embracing what's to come, because love has come. The moment of unexpected surprise. The words that moved me.
Christmas is for boys and girls of all ages, young and old. And even with a list that has been perfectly etched, there is still wonderment of what's to be underneath the paper for you and me.
Desire to be supported and encourage by other like-minded women? Join us at Women of IMPACT
It was Christmas afternoon. Finally, everyone was awake and ready to engage in the festivities. Our little Einstein, Noah, began unwrapping another rectangle gift as he murmured, "Is this what I wanted or one of the phantom books?"
The mystery of complexity. The magic of Christmas. The excitement for a mom who desired to surprise beyond the etched wanted list.
But putting it into real life, it was the words that moved me.
You could see his eyes light up with anticipation and hopeful glee that soon the mystery would be revealed to him and me. I sat listening with an intensity that could break the sound barrier. Yes! Oh so quiet!
And with profound excitement, a gift uncovered that surprised me. A gift from the father's heart.
You see, this special gift was picked by his daddy. To see the sweet joy and hear the proclamation that it was not on the list was a sweet taste of extraordinary happiness.
Smiles shared by all, especially from the father's heart.
As I immersed myself in the presence of gift-giving, I understood what a gift God gave to us; His presence.
We too need to give the gift of presence to our children.
The K.I.S.S. ~ Give the gift of presence! We can get what we want on the etched wanted list. But where does that get us in life? Maybe one place for a moment, yet you have to look at it from a lifetime perspective.
We are becoming masters at digital techno presence, but we are forgetting the heart presence.
God gave us His heart; the Father's heart
- To guide us
- To protect us
- To love us unconditionally
- To awaken our dreams
- To yearn for something greater than what's on earth.
The words that moved me.
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." ~ Isaiah 9:6
Christmas doesn't end today because the presents are all unwrapped and put away for use later. Christmas is year-round given from the Father's heart.
So as you continue celebrating this holiday season...
- Listen with an intense beat of the heart.
- Say "I love you" more than you curse.
- Spread the joy of Christmas year-round.
May the presence of Christmas touch your heart now and into the new year. Love has come!
"Be present. Be incredible. Be YOU!!!"
#ConfessionsOfAnUpsetMama #CreateYourNow #MerryChristmas TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation
- This is a complimentary (FREE) coaching call with me. You will be able to discuss your specific situation and gain tools and strategies to move you forward.
Live. Love. IMPACT! "One step at a time leads to miles of greatness!" Subscribe to Create Your Now TV
Wanting help with goals, setting your schedule, or need someone to talk to (even if you don't know what you need)? It's time you TAKE A.I.M. ~ Action Ignites Motivation
. This is FREE for you. Stop trying to do it by yourself. Put YOU first! Become your best selfie so you can live your life's purpose.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Ready to shine your light and tell your story. Please click on MY STRENGTH IS MY STORY
. Here you can submit yourself to appear on the podcast or make recommendations as who you would like to hear. This is going to be a beautiful series!
Subscribe to Create Your Now TV
Listen to Create Your Now on Spotify.
Listen to Create Your Now on iHeart Radio. Click here.
The Create Your Now Archives
are LIVE!! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
Contact me at YourBestSelfie@CreateYourNow.com THE NO FUSS MEAL PLAN
Instagram @CreateYourNow @Kristianne Wargo
Twitter @KristianneWargo @CreateYourNow
Facebook www.facebook.com/TheKISSCoach www.facebook.com/CreateYourNow
PERISCOPE USERS!!! Click here for ANDROID Users / GOOGLE https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.p… Click here for APPLE Users https://itunes.apple.com/app/id972909677
Read more from Kristianne, a contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Thrive Global, Addicted2Succes, and She Owns It. https://addicted2success.com/success-advice/5-thin… http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristianne-wargo/ http://bit.ly/9amHabits https://journal.thriveglobal.com/how-to-configure… https://sheownsit.com/when-failure-is-your-middle-…
DOMESTIC BEAUTIES (Announcements)
1. Come and let's connect on Facebook - Women Of IMPACT http://facebook.com/groups/thewomenofimpact
2. Create Your Now ~ Your Best Selfie
can be heard on iHeart Radio, Spotify, and Pandora!
3. Create Your Now Archive 1 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive1
4. Create Your Now Archive 2 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive2
5. Create Your Now Archive 3 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive3
6. Create Your Now Archive 4 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive4
7. Create Your Now Archive 5 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive5
8. Create Your Now Archive 6 is LIVE! You can subscribe and listen to all the previous episodes here. http://bit.ly/CYNarchive6
9. NEW Website! Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.createyournow.com
10. Sign Up for The A.I.M. Academy
! You will be the first to learn all about it. http://createyournow.com/m-academy-2
11. Schedule a Discovery Call
. This is a free 30-45 minute call for those serious about coaching with me.
12. Newsletter and Library: If you desire to get weekly emails, be sure to sign up here
so you can stay connected. http://createyournow.com/library
Cover Art by Jenny Hamson
Photo by Chad Madden
Music by Mandisa
- Overcomer http://www.mandisaofficial.com
Song ID: 68209 Song Title: Overcomer Writer(s): Ben Glover, Chris Stevens, David Garcia Copyright © 2013 Meaux Mercy (BMI) Moody Producer Music (BMI) 9t One Songs (ASCAP) Ariose Music (ASCAP) Universal Music - Brentwood Benson Publ. (ASCAP) D Soul Music (ASCAP) (adm. at CapitolCMGPublishing.com) All rights reserved. Used by permission.