MeaningfulHQ.com | Episode 097: Big Thinkers vs. Petty Thinkers
- Wanna get your self-improvement questions answered on the podcast? Submit them here: MeaningfulHQ.com/contact.html or email them to me here: email@example.com
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- In this episode, we talk about a big idea from a classic self-help book called, "The Magic of Thinking BIG" by David J. Schwartz
SELECTED LINKS + RESOURCES:
- Get the Show Notes:
- Books Mentioned:
- Topics Covered:
- The Magic of Thinking Big
- Subscribe / View Previous Episodes:
CONNECT WITH DEAN: Home of Dean Bokhari's Meaningful Show: http://MeaningfulHQ.com
Facebook Fan Page:http://Facebook.com/wellnesswithdean
Book Summaries by (Flash)Books:http://getflashnotes.com
************************** ABOUT DEAN BOKHARI'S MEANINGFUL SHOW:
Meaningful Show is the premier self-improvement and motivation podcast publication. Get on-demand — and research-driven — self-help advice every single week, whenever and wherever you want it.
For More Meaningful Show Episodes, Visit www.MeaningfulHQ.com and Remember to SUBSCRIBE.
MORE ABOUT THE PODCAST:
- Every week, we bring you inspiring interviews with authors, entrepreneurs, change-makers, and thought-leaders making an impact and income doing meaningful work that matters and makes a difference. aside from interviews, we also cover: personal development tips, career & business advice and the occasional book summary. Checkout the self-improvement and motivation podcast archives at:
- Visit Dean's blog at http://www.deanbokhari.com for more science-backed articles, videos, and book summaries on: Personal Growth, Business, Scientific Self-Help, Lifehacks, Productivity, Motivation, and Meaningful Work.
- For More Meaningful Show Episodes and to Subscribe for Free Weekly Updates, Visit: