Acts of suicide are a lot more common than we think. There’s way too many people who have thought about, planned, or even tried to commit suicide multiple times in their lives. And Frank is one of them.
In this episode he shares with us how he raises awareness through public speaking and how he helps others going through the same.⭐️ Rate this episode ⭐️
-> https://dre.show/rateGet FREE access to all of our show’s GOODIES!
How to Recognize Suicidal Signs in Others
- Personal hygiene - when someone stops taking care of themselves, is not groomed, does not shower, etc…
- Stops taking care of their overall health - they eat too much, sleep too much or doesn’t sleep.
- They do not find joy in activities they used to enjoy.
What to say to a depressed individual
- Don’t say anything, just listen.
- Say something like: “I’m here for you. And I mean it."
- Don’t say things like: “Turn that frown upside down” or any of those common comments.
Connect with Frank King