Kurt Brown is a financial expert with 25 years of experience. He runs a firm of financial planners and strategists that specialize in building wealth. In this interview, Kurt answers the following:
- What do you do with the money?
- Do you build a safety reserve or pay off debt first?
- When is the time right to invest?
- What plans and strategies should you avoid?
- How do you actually retire and live off of the interest of your investments?
*and much more.
Kurt makes it simple to begin a plan with compounding financial results.