To say that Ben Bunn is interesting would be a massive understatement. The guy is a veteran of both Iraq and Afghanistan, has served as a Green Beret and Infantry officer, and has a tattoo of Chuck Norris on his left arm. More importantly, Ben is a smart and thoughtful guy that is in a middle of making what I'm sure will be an excellent transition from active duty. He and his partner own Cigar City CrossFit
in Tampa and are building a really strong community.
In this episode, we dive into some deep stuff, including:
- Taking a proactive approach to transition
- Why starting a business is scary and thrilling
- Quiet moments and why they are so hard
- Reconciling a violent past
- Committing to a life helping others
This is a really honest conversation and we hope that you'll take a lot from it.