Billy Samoa Saleebey IS good for humanity.
He is also an energetic entrepreneur.
Billy helped me start Eating Crow and I a consider him a dear friend, mentor and inspiration.
Billy's background in movie and TV production created a springboard to a successful career at Tesla and then ANOTHER career in podcasting.
We weave his background through present day and learn about the power of onboarding employees into the "mission", storytelling and the impact a podcast can have in a B2B marketing program.
Billy announced (right here on Eating Crow!) that he is launching a new company, Podify (that name!!!??).
Podify is a podcast research, production, editing and distribution company with cool tech and super smart passionate podcasting people.
Key Takeaways for Leaders and Entrepreneurs:
- Onboarding employees has a bigger impact on success than you might think.
- Inspiring confidence is Billy's top leadership requirement.
- You need to connect with employees the same way you do with customers if you want them to stick around.
Billy's Eating Crow moments:
- Realizing he just paid someone to teach him how to make movies. He better make a movie. Took 7 years.
- An experiment on the day he graduated from film school inspired his first film.
- He should have gone all in earlier.
You can find Billy below:
(Apple Podcasts link) open.spotify.com/show/2KT2AvbVzyLjudoGTrz1bU
(Spotify link) fortheloveofpodcast.com/
(For the Love of Podcast - web)
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/eating-crow
for privacy and opt-out information.