Our guest on this episode of Elevate with Robert Glazer is Eric Kapitulik, a well-known and well-respected leader, coach and teammate. He served in the United States Marine Corps as both an Infantry Officer and Special Operations Officer with 1st Force Reconnaissance Company, 1st Marine Division. As a Platoon Commander within his company, Eric led a team of 20 covert operations specialists on numerous Special Forces-related missions.
After leaving active duty, Erik founded The Program in 2008 with the sole purpose of developing better leaders and creating more cohesive teams.
As a leadership trainer and coach, Eric and his team work with most of the top college sports teams in the country and well as leading businesses.
- Eric’s journey to starting The Program and getting it to where it is today
- Bob’s experience meeting Eric and his team for the first time at one of The Program’s leadership trainings
- How you prove how good of a team leader and teammate you are
- Why most parent’s definition of failure is wrong
- What parents should be doing and saying to their kids to help them succeed