Join the Facebook group here >> Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses
How to be more confident...
You know, that thing us Brits really crave and yet don't like other people having too much of or we'll call them a cocky show off :)
We all seem to want more confidence, longing to be that 'self-confident person' who walks around with no fear and complete, unquestionable faith in their ability to do something.
But what is confidence?
How do we 'get more' of it?
Well, that's the subject of this very podcast episode.
In the episode, I talk about...
- What confidence actually is.
- Why our 'binary' look at confidence is complete bullshit.
- How taking action has to come BEFORE confidence.
- Why 'feeling confident' is more about how we attach our self-worth to performance.
- And how to sort all this stuff out so we can just kick on forwards :D
Then listen via the player at the top of the page.
Or head over to iTunes and subscribe there for Apple lovers, and over on Stitcher for non-Apple peeps.
Love, Laughter & Light,
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, click here to join my Facebook group
and engage with all the other dudes and dudettes in the Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses tribe