Join the Facebook group here >> Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses
Ever feel like your goals and visions are so far away that
there's no point in trying anymore?
Hell, I know I've felt it.
Constantly looking forwards and thinking all my hopes and dreams
are too far away.
It doesn't matter how far I've come, it's never enough.
This is how I used to think.
And without realising it, I was falling into a deadly mental
trap that was keeping me stuck and feeling like a failure.
But there's a way to measure your success WITHOUT ever making
yourself feel like a failing douchebag.
And that's exactly what I talk about in today's podcast
I talk about...
- The deadly mental trap most of us fall into that keeps us
- How to use your goals and vision as inspiration, not measuring
- Why measuring BACKWARDS, not forwards, is so much better for
staying happy and feeling successful.
- The three-pronged approach I use to get out of a funk.
- How the standard way of chasing goals puts you on a never
ending treadmill of not feeling good enough.
Take a listen via the player at the top of the page.
Or head over to iTunes
and subscribe there for Apple lovers,
and over on Stitcher
for non-Apple peeps.
Love, Laughter & Light,
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, click here to join my Facebook group
and engage with
all the other dudes and dudettes in the Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses tribe