Join the Facebook group here >> Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses
Holy shit balls!
I absolutely loved talking with Andy Smith on this episode.
He's such a nice guy and a complete badass when it comes to mindset, vision creation and helping entrepreneurs to supercharge their business.
Andy was a corporate dude chasing money and material things before everything fell apart when he was arrested for drug possession and fell into a period of crisis and depression.
We talk about Andy's story and what he calls the 'death of his ego' that occurred prior to a spiritual awakening and what he learned from the whole experience.
This is a seriously fascinating conversation that I could have continued for several more hours.
In The Episode, We Talk About...
- Andy's story of going from 'corporate douche', to getting arrested, to spiritual awakening.
- How Andy 'killed his ego' and why it is so beneficial for living a happy, fulfilled life.
- How to align your entire life with love.
- How to really find your passion.
- Moving into an abundance mindset.
- The ultimate way of creating your vision and moving towards it.
- What most people are missing out and forgetting when it comes to creating their vision.
Like I said, this is just such an epic conversation with Andy. A real mind blowing 60 minutes!
You can listen via the player at the top of the page.
Or head over to iTunes
and subscribe there for Apple lovers, and over on Stitcher
for non-Apple peeps.
Love, Laughter & Light, Mike
P.S. If you haven’t done so already, click here to join my Facebook group
and engage with all the other dudes and dudettes in the Enlightened Entrepreneurial Badasses tribe