Jason Sharenow, Chief Operating Officer of Broadway Elite Chauffered Services, based in New Jersey which provides airport, corporate, convention, meeting, group, and wedding transportation services to 550 cities worldwide joins Enterprise Radio
. Jason is also President of Limousine Association of New Jersey.
Listen to host Eric Dye
& guest Jason Sharenow discuss the following:
- How have we seen the ride-hailing and app-based companies evolve and how they have impacted consumers and business travelers?
- Why did Uber announce a 911 addition to its app?
- Do you feel consumers are aware of the safety risks?
- If Uber provides fast, cost-effective services, why should people use chauffered cars instead?
- How can consumers and business travelers protect themselves?
- How can you overcome the cost issue of taking a professional ground transportation service versus a ride-hailing app?
- How do you think these safety issues can be resolved?
Jason Sharenow is COO of Broadway Elite Chauffeured Services Worldwide
. He started his career in the industry as a part-time chauffeur in 1996. Two years later, he founded Broadway Limousine and grew it from a three-vehicle service to a 25-vehicle operation. Sharenow kept the momentum going and in 2007, he merged with Elite Limousine, thus forming Broadway Elite Chauffeured Services. Since then, he has helped the company grow into a fleet of 95 vehicles including 12 motorcoaches and a worldwide network of affiliates. Sharenow also serves as president of the Limousine Association of New Jersey
People also listened to this: How Sailing Is Changing: The Sailing Virgins Story