Season 2 Episode 1 - D. Grant Smith
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 1.
This week we have D. Grant Smith, growth farmer extraordinaire.
In this episode, we talk about:
D. Grant's Website
- D. Grant’s great story about landing Seth Godin in the early days of his podcast.
landing Seth Godin in the early days of his podcas…
- The importance of reaching out to people you admire and building a relationship rather than trying to sell something.
- His approach to relationship, using the metaphor of growth farming (as opposed to hunting)
- The art of interviewing
- Podcasting as relationship-building
- The importance of sincerity
(I highly recommend signing up for his email list)DIY Artist Route Podcast
Music credit: "A Sunny Lane in Spain" by The Columbians (1927) Link to archive.org
Find out more on the Erik Marshall's WET Podcast: Writing, Education, T…