Many people are so focused on just being able to pay their bills and get ahead in their business. But you must have the right mindset and be receptive to ideas/opportunities; you must be happy and not focus on fear – can you honestly say that describes your approach to doing business?
Transform and shift your beliefs and everything will fall into place. It will manifest and attract what you want to achieve in your business. How do you do this? Freedom.
You must have freedom in your life to achieve what you want. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure what you are doing is for the right reasons. That will make you unstoppable to achieve whatever success looks like to you.
- Believe in yourself and things will happen.
- Get together with like-minded people. Participate in a collaborative space that offers a sense of community.
- Take action to make things happen because you truly believe in what you are doing.
- Create successful rituals and habits. You will see results fast in your business!
- What are you grateful for? A lot of people neglect the true power of gratitude.
- Help others. In return, that will help you. It’s called karma.
Instead of being an entrepreneur, become a freedompreneur!
Within two years, Justin went from barely being able to pay his rent to creating a blossoming seven-figure business and becoming a successful speaker.
He is known as a “Freedompreneur” and the “Hippie Jedi.”
In this podcast, we challenge the issue of how to create a mindset to be successful – especially if you suffer from a poor self-image.
Justin’s Actionable Tips:
- 30-Day Mental Fast: Listen to inspiring audio, read personal development books, and unplug from regular news and media.
- Think BIG! There is no limit to how big you can think.
- Meditate every day. Let go of the negative and free your mind. There are so many reasons to meditate.
- “I represent freedom in three aspects/three elements of life (monetarily, spiritually, and mentally).”
- “By creating freedom in your life, you create a story that people can connect and resonate with.”
- “What changed everything for us is realizing the belief in our self – having a certainty aspect in your mind that this is going to happen.”
- “All of this stuff (rank a blog post, make a Facebook ad, etc.) is cool to learn … but if you don’t have your foundation square … your house (business, happiness, etc.) will collapse.”
- “As entrepreneurs, we’re all weird in our own unique ways that God made us.”
- “When you are in a state of gratitude, that’s the type of energy that’s going to accelerate the law of attraction with what you actually want to attract in your life.”
- “Once you get in that fear state of consciousness, it’s like kryptonite to Superman.”
- “It all stems down to belief.”
- “Belief is the #1 determining factor to your success.”
- [0:26] Challenged issue
- [1:03] Introduction of guest
- [1:45] Weird Entrepreneurs
- [2:07] Guest’s background
- [5:17] Guest’s past
- [8:45] The right reasons
- [10:52] Transformation
- [12:54] Gratitude and helping others
- [16:00] Laws of attraction
- [19:33] Belief
- [19:59] Actionable tips
- [26:00] Guest’s links
Don’t forget, the more you expect from yourself the more you WILL excel!
The post Become a Force for Growth with Justin Verrengia fr…
appeared first on Excellence Expected, by Mark Asquith