10,000. Five digits. 1,000 ten times. One, zero, zero, zero, zero. In under a year. Wow. Here’s to 10,000 thank you’s and many more.
Today I am so proud, excited and honored to officially announce the Facing Fear podcast has hit 10,000 total listens. The number is incredibly cool don’t get me wrong, but the reason I am really this excited it because this was a major milestone I set for myself almost a year ago when I began this journey.
And as with everything in my life. I faced fear on the way there which I discuss on today's episode during the introduction.
To celebrate 10,000 listens, I am going to re-air four of the most popular episodes over the next two weeks. Then on Monday, November 9, I'll be back with a brand new episode.
RE-AIR FROM 10/22/2020: S1E2 ZACH SIGMUND
Zach Sigmund is living example of why setting and reaching YOUR goals can change your life. Raised in a household with parents who abused drugs and alcohol, he found support through the Boys & Girls Club of Indianapolis. In 1997, he became the Youth of the Year. His ambition caught Finish Line's attention and he was featured in the company's magazine as a Youth Success Story. He put himself through college, built a family and currently is LeGore Club's program director.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE FACING FEAR PODCAST? I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!
- WEAR & SHARE - Visit facingfearwithsara.com/merch to shop the carefully selected and designed merchandise to remind and encourage you to face fear wherever you go in life.
- MAKE A DONATION - 100% of the contributions provided go towards purchasing tools to grow, develop and advance Facing Fear, giving anyone in the world the opportunity to face fear.
- LEAVE A REVIEW - Tell me what you think using the Apple Podcasts App or Facebook.
- PURCHASE A FACING FEAR TOOL
- EmPack - The world's first and only water as weight training backpack. Visit www.evolvedmotion.com/saramac and use code EMPOWER.
- Little Viper - A small, discrete, wearable pepper spray made for those who adventure outside. Visit www.littleviper.com and use code SARAMC.
CONNECT Support the show