Lindsey Hein is a DREAM guest of mine! So excited to welcome her to Season 4 of the Facing Fear podcast. Her podcast, I'll Have Another, is one of the first podcasts I EVER listened to!
After being unable to find a podcast about running that interested her, Lindsey started her own. Six years later, her show has over 270 episodes with 3 million downloads and is her full-time job. WOW. Freakin’ goals, am I right!? Not only does she talk the talk, she walks the walk. She’s done 14 marathons, a half IronWoman and is a running coach for anyone looking to achieve a 5k to an Ultra marathon.
We talk about facing fear in over three topics. Facing the fear of running a virtual race, the fear of health when Lindsey got tested and found out she’s BRCA-2 positive and finally how she’s conquered hurdles to take her side hustle to her full-time passion.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE FACING FEAR PODCAST? I'M GLAD YOU ASKED!
- WEAR & SHARE - Visit facingfearwithsara.com/merch to shop the carefully selected and designed merchandise to remind and encourage you to face fear wherever you go in life.
- MAKE A DONATION - 100% of the contributions provided go towards purchasing tools to grow, develop and advance Facing Fear, giving anyone in the world the opportunity to face fear.
- LEAVE A REVIEW - Tell me what you think using the Apple Podcasts App or Facebook.
- PURCHASE A FACING FEAR TOOL
- EmPack - The world's first and only water as weight training backpack. Visit www.evolvedmotion.com/saramac and use code EMPOWER.
- Little Viper - A small, discrete, wearable pepper spray made for those who adventure outside. Visit www.littleviper.com and use code SARAMC.
CONNECT Support the show