''When we have purpose, we find power.'' - Jon Vroman
What started as an organization to help people brave life-threatening illnesses, has grown into something much bigger than I ever imagined.
If you’re brand new to the show, The Front Row Foundation
is like Make-a-Wish meets Tony Robbins. We create life changing experiences for kids and adults who are fighting for their lives by putting them in the front row of their dream event.
Today, we want to celebrate a major milestone! We’ve recently surpassed a decade of creating these experiences, which has resulted in over 100 magical moments for Front Row recipients!
But what amazes me even more, is how this foundation has evolved over the years. It’s not just a wish organization, it’s a philosophy for life. We have built a community and culture that continues to ask the question:
“how do we live every day in the front row fully engaged, closer to the things that make us come alive and make us feel like every moment of our life is meaningful?
To celebrate, I wanted to get together with some of the people who have been there from the beginning. Which brings us to today’s special conversation...
In today’s roundtable discussion, 5 best friends—myself, Hal Elrod
(International Bestselling Author of The Miracle Morning and #1 donor to The Front Row Foundation), Jon Berghoff
(Managing Partner of the Flourishing Leadership Institute), John Ruhlin
(Author of Giftology), and John Kane
(Director of Sales at Cutco and first person to ever get the Front Row tatoo!)—revisit how The Front Row Foundation has brought us together and share stories of how we’ve supported each other over the years.
Here’s a Quick Breakdown of Our Chat…
''Nobody succeeds alone.'' - Hal Elrod
- [12:15] The power of relationships—5 best friends express their gratitude for being a part of a company culture that brought them together.
- [14:40] When the best things in life come from the most unexpected places—John Kane demonstrates this with one of his favorite John Ruhlin stories.
- [19:00] Why nobody “makes it” on their own—You’ll hear how a willingness to serve and support one another allowed 5 friends to succeed beyond their wildest dreams.
- [20:10] Find out what the Front Row Foundation means to each of the 5 friends and how an organization that started off as a way to help people fight life threatening illnesses, has grown into something much bigger!
- [23:10] An incredibly touching story of Front Row recipient Sophie and the moment she got to meet Kelly Clarkson—this story will really help you appreciate how precious life truly is!
- [31:36]Big lessons from The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with the…—including how to empower your life by tapping into the past, present and future.
- [41:10] How a partnership was born between The Best Year Ever Blueprint and The Front Row Foundation and why it’s giving attendees a higher sense of purpose.
- [51:55] Why fundraising can align with the things you love to do—Learn how to give back with your time, talent and/or treasure!
- [01:13:16] Smiling in the midst of adversity—What Hal’s battle with cancer can teach us about making the most out of difficult situations.
Links and Resources
Your Ratings and Reviews Matter!
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE