Co-host: Blair Andrews (@AmItheRealBlair
), managing editor for RotoViz
Co-host: Hasan Rahim (@hrr5010
), lead writer for RotoViz
Co-host: Peter Overzet (@PeterOverzet
), co-host of ‘Ship Chasing on 4for4
, videos/Swolecast co-host on RotoGrinder
s, RotoViz legend
Co-host: Pat Kerrane (@PatKerrane
), Rotoblurb co-creator
, co-host of ‘Ship Chasing on 4for4
, RotoViz legend
FFPC Playoff Challenge Strategy
On the show, Blair, Hasan, Pat and Pete break down a few strategies for how to approach the FFPC Playoff Challenge. Topics include:
Information about the FFPC Playoff Challenge:
- $200 to enter, with a $500,000 grand prize and a $1,127,250 total prize pool, paying down to 700th place.
- The contest is capped at 6,500 total entries.
- Choose 10 players to make up your team’s roster, but you’re only allowed to use one player from each NFL team. There will not be any changes, substitutions or free agent pickups once rosters are locked.
- Registrations close on Saturday January, 4th at 4:30pm ET.
- Register at MYFFPC.COM.
SPONSORFantasy Football Players Championship
— The home of season-long high-stakes fantasy football.RotoViz Patreon
– Support the RotoViz Radio team on Patreon and gain access to the RotoViz LIVE video show every Sunday from August 26.
If you’re a listener of the show who isn’t subscribing yet to RotoViz, you can get a special 10% discount
through the podcast homepage.
SHOW NOTESOwnership Projections