Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite podcasting platform — and while you’re there, please leave us a like or a review.
We’re back in two weeks with Johanna Lindsey’s Gentle Rogue, set on a ship with a heroine-in-pants and a hero who really deserves everything she delivers him. Find it at: Amazon
, Apple Books
, or at your local Independent Bookstore
- Ultra-marathoners really do suck down energy gel
out there! Soylent Green is people
, and therefore not someting Ultramarathoners consume during their races.
- Sarah uses weird with love. In fact, she crowdsourced a great weird romance list yesterday on Twitter. Head over there to overload your TBR.
- Robot girlfriends
are a thing, I guess. But even more exciting is that Alyssa's audio for The AI Who Loved Me has some big time narrators!
- Keanu Reeves in the Matrix has his own gel problem
- Sarah wrote a novella for a Christmas anthology with Tessa Dare, Sophie Jordan & Joanna Shupe, How the Dukes Stole Christmas
, that is newly out in paperback.
- Alyssa mentioned a KDrama called Noble, My Love
that has 15 minute episodes.
is an 80s movie that honestly defies description, but lives on in our memories.