This is the fourth episode in my new Fertility Awareness Reality Series
! I share the work that I do with clients "on air" with you in these special episodes where I am hosting live mini-sessions with women who I have worked with.
In today's episode, I interview Amelia. Amelia was a member of my previous Fertility Friday Group Program and wanted to be part of this series hoping that her story of struggling with multiple miscarriages and low Progesterone may give hope and/or inspiration to others.
Make sure to head over to my Group Programs page
to find out more about my upcoming January 2017 group programs and how you can apply to be a part of it
! You'll want to apply early as there are a limited number of participants I can accept into each group.
Topics discussed in today's episode
Other Episodes in the FAM Reality Series
- Amelia’s contraceptive and menstrual history
- The unfortunate, but common, practice of using the pill as a cure-all
- Amelia’s transition of coming off the pill
- What type of charting was Amelia doing before starting the Justisse Method?
- How has Amelia’s understanding of cervical mucus changed since starting the program?
- Amelia realizes how recent stressful life events caused her to not ovulate
- When is the right time to test Progesterone levels during your menstrual cycle?
- The role Progesterone plays in the menstrual cycle
- Explaining the impact of stress, and even travel, on a menstrual cycle
- Why more Estrogen is not always the answer
- The connection between Amelia’s diet changes and the leveling of her cycle
- Why Amelia feels it’s critical to be kind to yourself
- Amelia’s recent experience with Circle + Bloom
Join the community! Find us on the Fertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to the Fertility Friday Podcast on iTunes
! Music Credit
: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic Sponsored By
This episode is sponsored by Circle + Bloom
! Click here to receive 20% off Circle + Bloom produ…
! Make sure to use discount code: FertilityFriday