In this show, Pat Flynn and I talk about how to be an expert generalist.
Learn more about his book "How to Be Better at Almost Everything" here: https://amzn.to/36yyalY
We cover the following topics:
- Why being a generalist makes you more successful
- Why being a generalist makes you happier
- Skill stacking
- Niche stacking
- Pat's favorite philosophical argument for the existence of God
- And how to incorporate one's faith into life and work
It's an awesome episode!
Check out Pat Flynn's podcast, the very originally titled "Pat Flynn Show": https://patflynnshow.libsyn.com/
Also check out his website: https://www.chroniclesofstrength.com/
Remember to go all in! This show is all about giving your all, doing it all, and loving all.
Note: the Amazon link above is an affiliate link, which means Amazon would pay me a small percent of the cost if you buy through that link.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/finding-freedom/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/finding-freedom/support