We're going back to the archives and releasing a past podcast episode on a very important topic: how to set inspiring goals.
You've probably heard that setting goals is important... but chances are, you're not creating goals that inspire consistent action.
We are either motivated to move way from something we don't want (a push goals) or toward something we do want (a pull goal).
Both types of goals have their utility, but for long-term success, whether it's in weight loss, your health, business, finances or relationships, we want more PULL goals.
The action steps might be the same, but the feeling is so much different.
In this podcast you'll learn:
1. What push goals and pull goals look like (lots of examples)
2. WHY we want pull goals, and
3. How to shift your perspective and move forward with more motivation, excitement and consistency with pull goals
Press play and join me!
There are TWO ways you can win March's Giveaway prize (a copy of "Eating in the Light of the Moon' and a 1-1 coaching call)
1. Leave a review of the Fit + Vibrant You Podcast on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts
2. Share the podcast (take a screenshot or share the associated blog post) to social media. Tag me on Instagram @tanja_shaw or on Facebook @TanjaShaw
When you’re ready to take the next step, here’s how I can help. ⭐️ Join the FREE 5 Day Diet Makeover for Women Over 50. for the details and to save your spot: www.5daydietmakeover.com We kick things off on April 12! ⭐️ For Women Over 50: Discover the 3 Steps that have Helped 100s of Women Achieve their Happy, Healthy Weight, Permanently and Naturally, Without the Obsession: www.fitvibrant50.com
⭐️ Join the Fit + Vibrant Women Facebook Community! ⭐️ Subscribe to the Fit + Vibrant YOU Podcast on your favourite podcast player.