We all know we shouldn't eat too much sugar, the problem is, it’s sneaking into so many food products, even some that are touted as health foods!
In this week’s podcast episode, join JJ Virgin, celebrity nutritionist, fitness expert, and 4x NY times bestselling author, where she lifts the veil on sugar and discover how different foods can powerfully change the way we feel daily.
In this week's episode with JJ Virgin you’ll discover:
- The key elements to making yourself feel beautiful.
- Number 1 confidence zapper and how to mitigate it so you can be your happiest self.
- Main causes for bloating & how to mitigate them.
- 7 foods that cause intolerance plus JJ’s advice on food sensitivity testing.
- The connection between sugar and gut dysfunction, the dangers of fructose and artificial sweeteners plus ‘Healthy foods’ that have as much as 44g of sugar!
- Differences between fructose and glucose and how they are used in the body.
- How to transition off sugar & simple swaps.
- Everyday foods that support confidence and radiance.
- Adaptogens, what they are, why they are useful and how to use them.
- Tips for weight loss, traveling, & eating out.
- JJ’s natural beauty rituals and guiding wisdom and principals.