What would you do if you couldn’t fail? It’s the question that drives Kristina Karlsson, the dreamer behind Swedish-design stationery company Kikki K, which went from an idea at 3 a.m. to her opening 100 stores across the globe.
Kristina is endlessly passionate about helping people like you to create their dream life and today we're going to talk about how she got started on the work that she does today, the importance of having a dream, and how you too can turn your dreams into reality.
In today’s conversation, together we explore the relationship between values, dreams, and purpose, and how one of Kristina’s greatest visions has helped to give back to schools in Zimbabwe. She balances her self-doubt with big dreams and is on a mission to inspire one million others to do the same.
In this week's episode with Kristina Karlsson you’ll discover:
- Kristina's radical story and her 3 am list.
- Kristina's top 4 tips for success.
- Top questions to ask yourself when listing out your dreams.
- The beauty of giving back and one woman's mission to inspire.
- How negative self-talk could be holding you back.
- Using self-care and self-love to serve your dreams.
- Kristina's morning ritual.
- How to align your life with your values.
This episode is set to inspire you to let go of the limiting beliefs holding you back and start to make your dream life your reality. You have everything you need inside of yourself - now go! Episode resources:
- Watch Transcendence Documentary Series (website)
- Learn more about Kristina Karlsson (Instagram)
- Your Dream Life Starts Here (book)
- Tererai Trent Organization (website)
- The Demartini Value Determination Process (website)
- The Food Matters Guide to Mastering Your Morning (guide)
If you enjoyed this podcast, please share it with your friends and family on social media or leave a comment. We'd love to hear from you, and hear about your experience with setting goals and chasing after your dreams.