An average woman uses twelve personal care products each day, exposing herself to 168 unique chemicals. These products don’t always remain on the skin’s surface. Many cosmetic ingredients penetrate the skin.
This means you could be unwittingly exposing yourself to chemicals like formaldehyde, phthalates, and parabens, which have been linked to cancer, birth defects, and hormonal chaos.
That’s why this week we are diving deep into the truth behind the beauty industry with Kevin Gianni, co-founder of Annmarie Skincare. In this episode you will learn:
- About standard personal care ingredients and what effect they have on the body
- The loopholes in the beauty industry regulations and what they don't have to list
- Why you should look for natural personal products
- Tips for choosing the best products to suit your skins need
- Herbs and essential oils for boosting skin health and looking radiant
- Simple beauty rituals and routines accessible to everyone
- Big areas of innovation for skincare