I've been shouting pivot since March but so many people have been frozen...completely paralyzed, but not Megan Dague. I've gotten through to some people and it makes me so happy to see small businesses owners adapt to the changing times. In today's episode we talk about....
- How Megan made a big pivot in her business and how it's paying off
- The new business model she added and how it might replace what she was doing before (wow!)
- How to take action fast even if it means imperfect action
Have you heard about our *NEW* 30 Day Beginner Bootcamp? We are building your first funnel and getting it out there in the world in just 30 days. Go to www.stacytuschl.com/bootcamp
to get signed up today! Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
--> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program:
For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial. Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.