In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- Tiffany’s work with Children of the Night
- The path of self-destruction
- How she’s overcome limiting beliefs
- What Tiffany see’s holding people back
- Why generosity is important
- Giving time
I’m really excited for today’s episode because I’m sitting down with known broadcaster, Tiffany Carter. Tiffany is now a coach and has a popular podcast, and teaches women how to thrive in their business faster than ever. Not only does Tiffany have a background in TV broadcast, but she also has experience in sales–I’m talking over one hundred million dollar experience here.
Tiffany is a great advocate for women succeeding outside of business and in life as well, by supporting a multitude of causes such as human trafficking. Tiffany truly wants to help free women up from all that is holding them back.
- You say you come from a path of self destruction, can you go explain?
- How did you overcome your limiting beliefs surrounding money?
- What is driving you?
- What do you see as a common thread that’s holding most entrepreneurs back?
- What are obvious steps that people can do to get their business hitting on all cylinders?
- What role has generosity played in your success? Why is it important?
“I want people to feel free.”
Tiffany Carter takes the mystery out of making BIG money. She uses a magnetic combination of her clear-cut communication style that she developed as a TV news journalist, her business savvy and proven strategies as a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, and her intuitive ability to connect with women on a deeper level, to uncover what’s blocking you from achieving your dream life.
A passionate female empowerment speaker, money-making mentor, and marketing expert, Tiffany's zone of genius are helping women become financially free, through education, empowerment, and proven straight-forward strategies.
The name ProjectME came to Tiffany while recovering from spine surgery ten years ago (first time she took time for herself!). She wants women to remember the Most Exceptional project in your life, is YOU! Putting yourself and your needs first aren't selfish; it's a necessary act of self-care and empowerment. ProjectME is a program to create your Most Exceptional life, by putting the focus back on you. Manifest the wealth, love, career, self-worth, travel, relationships, and life you have always wanted, but need some help getting there.
Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com