In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- The common thread between successful entrepreneurs
- Fear of judgement
- Working strengths while hiring weaknesses
- The shocking things that Greg learned while researching for his book
- A new mindset around business transactions
- Clues, Patterns, Choices
- Greg’s favorite parts of his journey
- The events that Greg runs and creates
- Greg’s biggest challenges
- Stickability + tapping the source
- Greg’s perspective shift
- Staying present on social media
- The lessons he wants for his son
- The generosity theme between the millionaires and billionaires that Greg interviewed
- Finding joy in contribution
- Those that inspire Greg
Show Notes Today I am joined by the legendary Greg Reid! Greg is one of the most accomplished human beings that I know of, and is known for his giving spirit. He wrote out a bucket list of 80 unique items that he wanted to do in his lifetime, and he’s checked them ALL off! Greg has an incredible gift of taking seemingly complicated situations and making them simple and digestible. This conversation with Greg will not only inspire you, but also add SO much value to your business and life. Question Highlights:
- What was the common thread you found while interviewing people for your newest book?
- What can we do if we are being held back by judgement?
- What was the most shocking thing you discovered in the interviews for your book Wealth Made Easy?
- What’s been the best part of your journey?
- What’s been the biggest challenge of the life you’ve built?
- Where has your perspective shift come from?
- How do you want your son to view money and success?
- Where has your drive for generosity and contribution come from?
Greg Reid is a natural entrepreneur known for his giving spirit and a knack for translating complicated situations into simple, digestible concepts. He has graced the stages form the Pentagon to the United Nations on the topics of perseverance, success, adaptability, and turning ideas into reality.Published, co-authored and featured in over 50 books, 28 best sellers in 45 countries, five motion pictures, and featured in countless magazines, Greg will share that the most valuable lessons we learn, are also the easiest ones to apply. Follow me on social media @ChrisWHarder on Instagram
and check out www.ForTheLoveOfMoney.com