Welcome to the final episode of the Road to PARTIZAN. This week, Dre, Jack, and Austin talk through and discuss through the entirely timeline of events, reflecting the events of the past 10 weeks of play and as outlined during the Microscope games from the past two weeks. For your convenience, we’ve added the Microscope timeline below to help you follow along. There are even a few new events added to round a few things out and fill in a few key details.
Whether you’re a new Friends at the Table fan listening for a quick snapshot of the lore leading to PARTIZAN, or if you’re hoping to remind yourself of everything that happened on the way here, thanks for listening! I hope you’re looking forward to next week’s episode, PARTIZAN 00, as much as we are!
This week on The Road to PARTIZAN 11: Summary & Recap ////PARTIZAN PALACE DATE ENTRY | 100 P.M. 03 43 \\\\
. . .
///OPERATION: CHOOSE SECTION: ANNOUNCEMENTS && PLATFORM | DISPLAY TOP RESULT\\\
. . .
//WELCOME TO THE PALACE\\
. . .
/OPERATION: EXTRACT KEY QUOTES | BULLET FORM\
- The Palace offers all citizens of the Divine Principality access to verified news, information, and advice through any terminal device.
- Designed by Stel Columnar’s most advanced technicians, built by the sharpest materials engineers in Stel Orion, spread through Divinity with speed only achievable by the fleets of Stel Apostolos, filled by Stel Kesh with the knowledge and history of countless generations, and operated by the firm and caring hand of Stel Nideo, the Palace represents the breadth of Divine ingenuity and aptitude.
- Information on The Palace will always be perfectly reliable, thanks to teams of researchers, recorders, and adjusters dispatched across the galaxy.
- Additional features include local almanac data, key scholarly texts, and a liturgical calendar.
- Whether you'd like to pursue a vocation with the Palace, submit a feature request, or want to report questionable material, simply travel to your local Palace office and administrators will be happy to assist.
Hosted by Austin Walker (@austin_walker
) Featuring Andrew Lee Swan (@swandre3000
), and Jack de Quidt (@notquitereal
) Edited by Austin Walker and produced by Ali Acampora (@ali_west
) Cover Art by Craig Sheldon (@shoddyrobot