, engineer turned entrepreneur took his carbon fiber knowledge from helicopter design to insoles and helped outfit over 150 NCAA & Pro teams in an energy-returning insole. Proven to make you run faster (+9.3%), jump higher (1.6”) and protect from injury, @teamVKTRY
insoles are changing the sports world.
- The grind of launching a startup
- Why he left a secure job to help launch VKTRY insoles
- Why he thinks being at a startup is the best place to be
- How VKTRY insoles helps athletes run faster and jump higher
- The biggest difference between being an employee and an owner
- How he convinced the New England Patriots to join Team VKTRY
- What sets VKTRY insoles apart from others in the industry
- How he established relationships with athletes, agents, and manufacturers
- His definition of entrepreneurship- "Problem Solving"
- The number one app he uses to manage VKTRY
for complete show notes and helpful links to resources mentioned by Matt.