Dujon C. Smith
has been able to travel, work, and study in 48 countries, allowing him to develop strong intercultural communication and leadership skills. His unique and diverse experiences in the U.S and abroad have provided him with a detailed knowledge of a variety of business cultures.
Dujon is a Boren Scholar, member of the Scenemaker’s Board of the Goodman Theater, and active mentor in Chicago’s startup community. He is passionate about travel, technology and education, and his dream is to inspire others to expose themselves to new people, places and cultures. Currently, Dujon is an innovator working as a growth catalyst for Accenture
. IN THIS EPISODE DUJON SHARES:
- Why he loves traveling the world- 48 countries and counting
- How he raised money as a high school student in order to go on a class trip to Italy
- The two countries everyone should visit and why
- How visiting third world countries has helped shape his outlook on life
- His definition of a "social" entrepreneur
- What prompted him to launch Fernweh Luggage
- Disparities in capital access between minority and non-minority businesses
- and so much more
for complete show includes including favorite quotes, and links to helpful resources mentioned by today's main character. Don't forget to subscribe to Get on the Box on your favorite podcast destination.