“The life of an entrepreneur, especially one with a fast-growing company, means having to learn to say no.” – Ross Paquette
Business owners are constantly seeking answers to one overarching question: how do you grow a business quickly? Ross Paquette, CEO and the Founder of Maropost, has asked this question many times and in this podcast episode, he uses his experience to explain how to scale a business—after all, he did go from a one man operation to having a business that is now valued at over nine figures. Ross touches on what work ethic really means and why this definition is important. Plus, he discusses why email has been the backbone in the industry and where he thinks the future of email communication is going.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Ross accomplished so much revenue with a small team (05:55)
- Whether sponsorship is a key factor to Ross’ success (08:09)
- The difference between hustle-and-grind and putting in the hours (11:21)
- Secrets for attracting the right talent (14:36)
- The future of email (23:08)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: