“It’s better to say something than nothing in a situation, even [if you don’t know anything.]” – Sigrun
Turning around a struggling business requires a leader that is determined and bold. Like a ship that it is going down, most leaders have the option to just go down or to cut it deep and stop the damages and then put everything back up. A mastermind business coach, female entrepreneurship advocate, and TEDx speaker, Sigrun walks us through how she turned around a business in eleven months. A former CEO of large software companies, she tells us how she became a CEO just by being her authentic, bold self. On top of that, find out the current mission that she’s up to right now that’s empowering females all around the world to be entrepreneurs, to share their message with the world, and to grow their business the way that they want to.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Sigrun’s turnaround from project manager to CEO (3:22)
- Why Sigrun resigned after ten years of being on top of the game (17:00)
- How Sigrun survived being “unemployable” (29:30)
- Sigrun’s mission to accelerating gender equality (38:19)
- The lizard brain concept (42:25)
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the WealthFit movement today: