Jay and Joy are co-founders of JingSlingers, a bi-coastal SuperFood powered optimum health and nutritional consulting company. Together they Educ8te, Illumin8te and Elev8te
their students and clients, with Cutting-Edge Science and the Ancient Wisdom of SuperFoods and SuperHerbs, teaching them how to “Sling Jing” in the heart of their own homes, their kitchen. Their natural approach to SuperHero Health has them working with a number of Red Carpet celebrity clients all over the world in both the film & music industry. EPISODE
Jay and Joy (a.k.a. The JingSlingers) are back again with another enlightening episode. This time, we focus not on what you put into your body, but what is already in it. It's all about checking in on the status of your body, seeing what needs work and attention, and healing ourselves with the proper techniques. Jay and Joy delve into what Jingslinging truly means, and how they can help return youthful energy to your body by treating it right and ridding it of toxins. Here are some of the amazing secrets they reveal:
For complete shownotes and more, please head over to www.optimizedgeek.com/jayandjoy2
- the brain training that gives you the benefits of years of meditation instantly
- why heavy metals might be in your body and making you sick
- genetics testing that tells you exactly what your body needs to target for optimal health
- how blue light is giving you insomnia
- the proper way to do a body cleanse
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED BioCybernaut 40yearsofzen.com Centerpointe Institute Cyberscan uBiome Cryohealthcare Cyrex Labs Immunolabs 1-800-Chemist Simplified Genetics Environmental Working Group GET OPTIMIZED!
- Find a professional hydrotherapist to get a colonic to clean your system out before considering other detox programs.
- Get your body tested for genetic problems and problems with toxins.
- Check out the EWG report before you consume fish to make sure you aren't eating fish with a high concentration of heavy metals.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
As always, thank you for tuning in. Please feel free to drop by the website to contact me or leave a comment. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it!
STAY CONNECTED Reboot and Improve Your Life - Free Guide | Twitter | Facebook