Susan Lassiter-Lyons is a long-time real estate investor and internet marketer. She’s the founder of The Investor Insights. She is the Amazon #1 best-selling author of Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting …. She started her real estate investing career in 1994 and has closed over 600 real estate deals.
EPISODE Investing in real estate may not be a get-rich-quick business, but the long-term income is worth is, and anyone can do it. Susan Lassiter-Lyons shares her journey as a million-dollar real estate investor, and gives us the ins and outs of how to get started, how to find deals, and how to fund them. Whether you are ready to jump into a full-time active investor career, or make extra income without dealing with the logistics, the opportunities are ready to be discovered. We Discuss:
For complete shownotes and more, please head over to www.optimizedgeek.com/susanlassiter
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED The Investor Insights Getting the Money: The Simple System for Getting …
Getting the Deals Realty Mogul Fundrise Bulk REO Secrets Getting the Money Digital Marketer InfusionSoft OptimizePress LeadPages Zapier
- How to start your real estate career-by yourself, or with investors.
- Why using other people's money is a good starting point.
- Creating a personal business, where clients get exactly what they want.
- Automating your business, and sending the right offers.
1. Check out crowdfunding options if you want to start investing in real estate, without having to be an active investor.
2. Get personal with your clients, pick up the phone and call them to get their insight on your programs and what they want to see more of.
3. Use Susan's training program,
Getting the Deals
, to learn where and how you can access real estate leads.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING! As always, thank you for tuning in. Please feel free to drop by the website to contact me or leave a comment. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it! -Stephan
STAY CONNECTED Reboot and Improve Your Life - Free Guide | Twitter | Facebook