Is consistency your biggest issue? Do you get lost in all the moving parts and thoughts that you come across in golf? Well Pete Buchanan is the guy you need to hear from. Pete's main focus is to make the swing as simple and repeatable as possible. He's even invented a swing aid to help you do exactly that. The Simple Swing Repeater!
Keeping the golf swing simple
EPISODE FEATURED GUEST: PETE BUCHANAN
Pete has been teaching golf for over 30 years. He started his career with the John Jacobs’ Golf Schools and has spent the last 10 years putting together a new system for the golf swing where you reduce it down to its simplest form. It’s really helpful for the beginners and the intermediate players to really get you up and running as quick as possible.
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Pete’s favorite quote: “Never lose sight of what the ball is telling you.” ~John Jacobs
- How to avoid getting caught up in all of the technology
- Why it’s important to keep things simple
- Pete’s epiphany when he learned the details and relationship of club's path to the ball's flight
- What Pete’s secret device and lesson to help clients with their swing is
- To make sure you always set up correctly before starting
- Pete’s book recommendation: “Practical Golf” by John Jacobs
- Pete’s parting piece of guidance
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN SHOW: