Are you a beginner at golf who's struggling to put together good meaningful practice sessions under your belt? Well you're in luck. In this episode Rodd Slater shares his version of the perfect practice session along with foundation to which the perfect golf swing is built.
For example - every shot in the past
EPISODE FEATURED GUEST: RODD SLATER
Rodd is the head pro at Two Rivers Golf Club. He’s been the head pro there for 18 years. He was the 2009 President’s Council Member for Growing the Game of Golf, and a reformed banker who has made a career in golf (Heck yeah!).
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Golf can teach you about adversity throughout all areas of your life
- Rodd’s favorite quote: “There’s nothing wrong if you do it right.”-Ernest Jones
- To always understand that you’re human
- A great way to visualize and keep your mind on the hole
- All about team golf and how to get involved (really, it's super cool!)
- That your swing motion is one of the most important aspects of the game
- Rodd’s book recommendation: “Swing the Clubhead” by Ernest Jones
- Rodd wrote a follow-up piece about how to break out of a slump. You can read it here: http://slatergolf.blogspot.com/2015/03/breaking-sl…
- Rodd’s parting piece of guidance
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN SHOW: