Are you struggling with the flat stick? Jared Shears gives us an absolute putting tutorial from how to read greens all the way to which eye is dominant. Take a listen and get your short game in order with Jared Shears.
Reading greens with your feet
EPISODE FEATURED GUEST: JARED SHEARS
Jared is the AimPoint and Five Simple Keys director of instruction for Wisconsin. He does AimPoint seminars around the country and If you follow him on Facebook you’ll see that he just went through US Open qualifying.
IN THIS PODCAST EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- What AimPoint it is, how it works, and why Jared swears by it
- How your body moves to keep nerves down
- Jared’s favorite mantra: “It’s just golf; it’s just a game.”
- How your feet can tell you where a putt is going
- How AimPoint can give you more confidence in putting
- Which of your eyes is more dominant, and why it’s important to know
- What mistake 90% of players make when putting
- Jared’s book recommendations: “See it and Sink it” and “The Laws of Golf Swing”
- Jared’s parting piece of guidance
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN SHOW: