"Your activity needs to flow from your identit…
It seems that A LOT of people struggle with the question, "What should I do with my life?"
So I was really interested to have a conversation with today's guest, Jeff Goins
, because that very question is at the heart of his new book, The Art of Work
Interestingly, he ended up re-writing entire book after realizing he had sanitized his own story of becoming a writer, and needed to find and share a deeper set of truths.
In this conversation, we also talk about the idea of polymaths - multi-talented people - and what a "portfolio life" is.
If you've ever wondered what your calling is (and if you have one), you'll find this episode with Jeff Goins very interesting.
Some questions I ask:
- How do you define vocation?
- Is there just one purpose for each of us to accomplish in life?
- What is a "portfolio life"?
- Can you master multiple talents? Or just practice them?
- What do you think about leaving a legacy?
Links we mention:
Follow Jeff: Blog
| Facebook "Your vocation is the reason you were born."