Twenty episodes in and the boyz are still podcasting. On this epic episode, Mauricio and Tyler have some stellar news stories, some brain teaser listener questions and of course, a deep dive on talent and fame - how do they relate, and how does one go about chasing fame in a healthy way? Let's find out!
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout out to Emmaus Apparel (promo code grizzly10)
- The Covid-19 tie-dye boom is real (source)
- Rare blue lobster at Red Lobster gets new home at Ohio zoo (source)
- Small Town Business Owner Survives Pandemic By Live-Streaming Fashion Shows on Facebook (source)
- A Kangaroo Got Loose in Florida. Now Its Owner May Face Charges (source)
- If you could own any mythological creature which one and why? By @mommysaurus_rex1
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing at the beginning of your podcast idea: what would you tell yourself? By @Spyder_0
- If pinocchio says “my nose is gonna grow” what would happen? (if it doesn't grow he lied, but if it grows because of that it means he didn't lie) By @tacoboyspodcast
- What is your most prized possession?
- Where do you find the line between popularity and talent? Submitted by @lodikid97
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Phil M.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
- Chris L.
☝? Champions ⚡www.gracefulgrizzly.com
Submit a question
for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download
)Support the show