In honor of Michael Jordon, we recorded episode 23 this week. Come hang with Mauricio and Tyler as they chat about wanted drug sniffing dogs, human-sized spider webs that you should watch out for, and of course, a deeper dive on the meaning of life. Glad we finally figured out that age-old question! (imagine...)
- Thanks to our Patreon supporters! You all are awesome!
- Shout outs to @killfeedrepeat and @chitokan
- Colombian Drug Traffickers Put A $70,000 Bounty On A Police Dog (source)
- ‘Human-sized’ spider web found in a forest near Springfield, Mo. (source)
- Oscar Mayer offers free hot dog on wheels for marriage proposals (source)
- Why is Anakin the most poorly designed character in Star Wars? By @thekenziearnold
- Black socks or white? By @truestory023
- What conspiracy theory do you believe to actually be true? By @bigfanbrahh
- You are outside eating your favorite meal, what is that meal and what is the weather like? By @spyder_0
Thanks to our Patreon supporters – We love ya’ll ❤️
- Grant H.
- Susan W.
- Kathy H.
- Erica A.
- Alisha C.
☝🏽 Champions ⚡www.gracefulgrizzly.com
Submit a question
for the guys (to be answered on the show!)
Intro Music: “Little Ashes” by Atlas Arrows, Remixed by Pat Linehan (Free Download
)Support the show