Join the Organic Gardener Podcast Group Today!
Jackie Marie Beyer here, SUPER EXCITED to be back to be podcasting on a regular basis again!!! And just hoping that your learning and excited as I am. I would also like to invite you to come join my Facebook Group
! And speaking of that, I am just wondering what you’re up to this spring!
- Is there a project that you’re gonna take on?
- Is there something you want to know?
- What kind of guests have you enjoyed the most? Who would you like to hear more of?
- Is there a topic you want to learn more about, like raising honey bees, or planting perennials, or what kind of annual seeds to look for, or planting vegetables or herbs?
- If you have any questions?
- What guests have you liked and what would you like to hear more of?
- If there is anything I can find out?
This weekend I went to the most amazing Podcasting Workshop and was so encouraged and kind of realized I have a lot more imposter syndrome going on then I thought and so I am ready to go full on with my Organic Gardener Podcast Facebook group
so please join me and other listeners. You can post pictures, ask questions, share your gardening journey with us and I am committed to posting more of our journey as well! So PLEASE come find me on Facebook at the Organic Gardener Podcast Facebook Group
! Joe the Mason! Is already there one of the Gardening Cross-fit Hall of Famers! I have to get that post done and we’d love to chat with you there as well! If you haven’t listened to his episode it’s #73
and he has tons of great fresh knowledge to share!
Thank you for listening!!!
I just can’t tell you how much I appreciate you listening! It’s been so wonderful to share all these great stories and all of these amazing guests and expand all of our knowledge. I know I have learned a ton and am very inspired.
Just looking forward to a great spring and speaking of Spring!
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join the Facebook Group
or you can always fill out the listener survey here
So I am just super excited to hear from you, If there is anything you would like to learn or we can help you with or just say hi!
Have a great day and
LETS GET GROWING!!!